MD Health’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Plan
AT PRESENT WE ARE OPERATING AS USUAL
CLEANING EQUIPMENT AT MD HEALTH
• Our staff are ensuring the use of hand sanitiser in between each client and we invite our clients to make use of the hand sanitiser we have available in on arrival and departure of the clinic.
• All surfaces and equipment on the exercise / Pilates floor, waiting area and rooms are being cleaned and disinfected after each class/session.
• All treatment beds are cleaned with methylated spirits after use and the pillow sheets changed.
• Instructions on exercises will be given at a slight distance from the instructors. Usually we would correct technique with hands-on guidance if needed, however, we will be avoiding this during this period.
• We advise all patients to please be mindful of any cold and flu symptoms and to postpone treatment if any illness should be present.
It is our priority to protect the wellbeing of all our patients and staff here at MD Health and we thank you for your cooperation.
Want to know more?
If you would like more information or have any questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how we’re approaching this at MD Health please comment below! Or if you’re a new client and would like to book for a FREE full body assessment with one of our Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologists, call us on 9857 0644 (Kew East), 9842 6696 (Doncaster East) or email us at email@example.com