MD Health COVID-19 Update
With the recent reintroduction of Stage 3 restrictions in Melbourne we want to re-assure you all that MD Health are still open for business and are a safe space to be!
We do however ask for any clients who experiencing any symptoms or who have come in to contact with a confirmed or possible COVID-19 case to please change their appointments to online using Telehealth for the timebeing.
We are continuing on our heightened cleaning measures and are asking all clients who are showing any symptoms whatsoever or have come in to contact with anyone displaying symptoms to please stay home and change their appointments to Telehealth.
We’ll also be completing temperature checks for all clients upon arrival and anyone presenting a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees celsius (surface temperature) will be asked to change their appointment to an online Telehealth session.
We also wish to assure any Physiotherapy clients of Mark Latimer at MD Health Doncaster East that his appointments will still be running as normal with adequate protective equipment (gloves and mask) for any hands on treatment. The same will also apply to any Physiotherapy hands on treatment and Myotherapy appointments at MD Health Kew East.
Instructions on exercises will be given from at least 1.5m distance from the instructors. Usually we would correct technique with hands-on guidance if needed, however, we will be avoiding this during this period.
Our staff are ensuring the use of hand sanitiser AND/OR washing hands in between each client and we invite our clients to make use of the hand sanitiser we have available on arrival and departure of the clinic.
Together we can stop the spread!
With the current concerns about COVID-19 we would like to reassure our clients that we at MD Health are taking all possible measures to ensure the clinic is cleaner than ever before.
CLEANING EQUIPMENT AT MD HEALTH
• Our staff are ensuring the use of hand sanitiser in between each client and we invite our clients to make use of the hand sanitiser we have available in on arrival and departure of the clinic.
• All surfaces and equipment on the exercise / Pilates floor, waiting area and rooms are being cleaned and disinfected after each class/session.
• All treatment beds are cleaned with methylated spirits after use and the pillow sheets changed.
• Instructions on exercises will be given at a slight distance from the instructors. Usually we would correct technique with hands-on guidance if needed, however, we will be avoiding this during this period.
• We advise all patients to please be mindful of any cold and flu symptoms and to postpone treatment or change appointments to online Telehealth if any illness should be present.
It is our priority to protect the well being of all our patients and staff here at MD Health and we thank you for your cooperation and continued support.
If you have any further queries or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us on 03 9857 0644 (Kew East), 03 9842 6696 (Doncaster East) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more?
If you would like more information or have any questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how we’re approaching this at MD Health please comment below!
Or if you’re a new client and would like to book for a FREE full body assessment with one of our Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologists, call us on 9857 0644 (Kew East), 9842 6696 (Doncaster East) or email us at email@example.com
Image from: https://bit.ly/38fOk53