Dining with healthy eaters pushes you to eat better
This is an interesting article that shows that you are not just what you eat, but are also what your friends eat.
In the study described in this article, it is shown that:
- If your friends/family make healthier choices with food, especially when you go out, you are likely to make better choices. This is due to wanting to fit in better with your social circle.
- If your friends/family make poor choices with food, especially when you go out, you are likely to make poor choices. This is due to wanting to fit in better with your social circle.
We are social animals and we make choices based on the world and people around us. Therefore, eating healthy and looking after ourselves can mean going against the social norm in your life and making a choice for a healthier you.
Join the discussion and have your say?
- Comment below!
- Call us on (03) 9857 0644 or (07) 3505 1494 (Paddington)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Check out our other blog posts here
Our clinical staff would be happy to have chat if you have any questions.