Why you and MD Health?
- You’re passionate about health and health in the community
- You’re driven and want to make a real difference in the lives of people in the community
- Your systematic and can get thing done, even when something is new to you
- You have a strong caring for the people around you, your team and the wider community
- You love to be challenged and can see that tomorrow can be even better than today
You and MD Health sound like a great fit.
(What makes MD Health special)
Customer – We take it upon ourselves to get the customer to do what they need to, to get the best results for their long-term physical health. It is our responsibility to know the customer goals, how to best achieve these results and how to best implement these steps with customer. The outcome, results!!!!
Teamwork – We all do our job to make our colleagues, team and every branch look good. It’s not about how great you are as an individual, but how well we work as a team and achieve even greater results together.
Professional leadership – We know our stuff and continuously update and improve our knowledge to provide even better customer service, better diagnostics and better and more tailored outcomes consistent with our customer needs
Practice Leadership – We always do what we can to ensure we run healthy and profitable businesses, so that we can achieve our long term vision of ensuring everyone can exercise and get the most out of life, no matter how complicated or complex their issues are. This is achieved through proactive suggestions and follow through.
What makes MD Health
special to customers?
- We are not just about short term pain relief, but long term injury management and prevention in the future
“I have been attending MD Health for over 4 Years now and the difference it has made to my life is incredible. I now have no back pain, which I have lived with since 17 years old, got great movement in my right shoulder and running around with no hip pain to deal with. The best benefit of all, which I didn’t expect, was the program has made me strong enough to deal with the chronic pain of Lupus.
MD Health has become that best friend I never want to lose and given me a new outlook on life.”
- Because of our intervention, customers are able to do things beyond their own expectations and really live up to their physical potential
“I would hate to think how my old body would be if I had not joined up. I see people my age and think that could have been me except for MD. I love seeing the older people in classes actually doing something about improving their health and wellbeing and enjoy seeing the improvement in them and how they bounce in the front door so proud of themselves.”
- Our aim is to be our customer’s life long partners in physical health and fitness
“MD Health had effected my every day life as I am more capable of performing necessary tasks and I am able to walk longer distances and thus enjoy some exercise. I am now aware of the things that cause flare ups and how to treat them. I know that this is an on going condition but with MD Pilates I now have resources to help with the diagnosis.”
Who would be the ideal
MD Health Business Owner
- You are results orientated and can get things done, even when the steps are unknown
- You care about the customers and your team members as people
- You have a real and palpable drive to make a difference
- You have an analytical brain and can understand the why, as well as what needs to be done
- Although this is not a must, management and business experience is a preference and will give you a head start in being a successful business owner
(Sometimes our evaluation of your application may not be a no, but a no for now and we can work on the steps to get you ready for this stage of your professional career)
What we offer a franchisee
Why become a MD Health franchisee?
Getting started with MD Health is easy.
Just book a meeting by clicking on the link below and we will contact you for a confidential chat
1. A unique and fantastic Clinical Exercise system
including the Full Body Assessment process that allows you to achieve fantastic results for customers
2. MD Health’s Business System
including 6 key KPI’s that drive the business
3. Support, support and support
We will work to our best ability, to support you be successful in your business
4. Training, Training and Training
From your initial training, you or your staff will need to be up to the MD Health standard before seeing customers on your own
5. Being part of a network who support each other
and help each other grow
Take the first step to a healthier you!
Contact us today to book a free, Full Body Assessment with MD Health.
Where we can determine your strengths and weaknesses, discuss any goals you might have and create a tailor made plan specific to your needs.