MD Health Nutrition Information Session
Why I am I not losing weight?
How much food should I be eating to lose weight?
What makes up the perfect construction of a meal?
All these questions and more will be answered at our MD Health Nutrition Information Session!
When: Saturday 7th September 2019 at 1pm
Where: MD Health, 737 High Street, Kew East VIC 3102
Who: Michael our Senior Physiotherapist and Managing Director who also had a Grad Dip in Nutrition will be running the information session and we look forward to seeing YOU there!
RSVP: to RSVP please register your interest in our Facebook event page here, via email to email@example.com or call us on 9857 0644
Overview of the information session:
- Get access to our team for an hour to ask any questions you may have about nutrition
- Meet other MD Health clients (new clients welcome too!)
- Learn about why you may not be losing weight, the right foods to eat and how much you should be eating to lose weight
- Trial equipment and exercises with supervision from our qualified Physiotherapists and Accredited Exercise Physiologists
Clinical Exercise and Tailored Strength and Fitness at MD Health
MD Health can not only help you with any nutrition questions you might have to help you lose weight but we also run Clinical Exercise and Tailored Strength and Fitness sessions purposely designed to help you achieve your goals:
- Our personalised Clinical Exercise program is suitable for everyone, including those with musculoskeletal pain or injury.
- By working to an individual program, designed & fully supervised by qualified Physiotherapists and Accredited Exercise Physiologists, you can be assured that the training you do is right for your body.
- Through our evidence-based approach, we can also specifically tailor a formal Strength and Fitness training program keeping track on your progress in achieving optimal muscular strength improvements.
- All of our staff are either Physiotherapists or Accredited Exercise Physiologists, so not only is this program designed for strength gains, but it also provides prevention and maintenance in reducing the risk of injury to prone areas, such as the lower back, hips, knees and shoulders.
Benefits of Clinical Exercise
- Injury prevention & pain management
- Core stability
- Increased global muscle tone and strength
- Prevention of recurring pain (eg. neck & back pain)
- Increased mobility, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Improved posture and movement
Benefits of Tailored Strength and Fitness
- Building muscular strength and fitness, whilst reducing risk of injuries
- Small class sizes (of no more than 4 people) so we can provide individual alterations, education and teaching of formal exercise technique
- Improving fitness with support and care in a measurable way
- Physical benefits you can feel; a body that is stronger and able to cope better with life and do more