- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 4 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup OR Stevia OR sweetner of choice
- 2 Tbsp Mayver’s Peanut Butter
Optional: Fill additional layer with Chia Jam
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberry puree
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Mix the coconut oil, cacao and sweetner in a bowl until smooth (you may need to warm it up slightly)
- Pour mixture into paper or silicon cups, fill halfway.
- Put in the freezer for 5 mins to set. Take out, spoon Mayver’s Peanut Butter and then jam into each cup.
- Cover with chocolate mixture until the cup is full.
- Top with crushed peanuts and put in the freezer until set
Want to know more?
If you want more information or would like to book for a FREE full body assessment with one of our Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologists, call us on 9857 0644 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipe and Image Source: http://mayvers.com.au/recipes/peanut-butter-cups-all-natural/