You don’t have to stop exercising while pregnant.
Our PregXercise Program has been designed by our Senior Physiotherapist trained in Women’s Health Physiotherapy.
Training with qualified Physiotherapists and Accredited Exercise Physiologists means you can safely exercise right up to the birth!
Overview of the information session:
- Get access to our team for an hour to ask any questions you may have about exercising while pregnant
- Meet other mum’s to be (fathers welcome also!)
- Trial equipment and exercises with supervision from our qualified Physiotherapists and Accredited Exercise Physiologists
The PregXercise Program
Our PregXercise Program is purposely designed for all the changes before and after the birth of your baby. This includes a number of preventative measures to help you avoid common issues such as:
- Increased strain on muscles and ligaments
- Acute lower back pain
- Weakened pelvic floor muscles
- Weakened abdominal muscles
- Weight gain
Clinical Exercise involving the use of Pilates as prescribed by a Physiotherapist or Accredited Exercise Physiologist is perfect for pregnancy as it works the deep abdominal and pelvic floor muscles and is a low impact form of exercise.
Take the first step – Benefits of PregXercise
- Every session is supervised and controlled by our Physiotherapists and Accredited Exercise Physiologists so you and your baby are safe.
- You can exercise all the way up to 40 weeks!
- Increased muscle tone – easier to get back into shape after birth
- Increased muscle strength – better able to support your pregnancy, less back pain!
- Easier labour – there’s no such thing as easy labour but anything that can help with labour pains is a bonus!
Why do PregXercise with us?
Our comprehensive and professional approach reflects the years of personalised care we have given to hundreds of pregnant women.
There are four of the many reasons you should try PregXercise with MD Health – your experts in Clinical Exercise for pregnancy!