5 tablespoons chia seeds
15 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 red onion, chopped finely
1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
2-3 zucchini, grated
1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- Combine the chia seeds and water in a jar/jug & set aside for 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Choose a 20 x 20cm pan, line it with baking paper.
- Sauté the onion in oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, nutritional yeast, grated zucchini and onion together.
- Add the chia seed mixture & mix until well combined.
- Pour into your chosen lined baking tray & bake for 40 minutes until golden on top.
- Serve as is or with a zesty green salad or better yet keep in the fridge or up to a week for a quick snack or on the go lunch.
Want to know more?
If you want more information or would like to book for a FREE full body assessment with one of our Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologists, call us on 9857 0644 or email us at email@example.com
Recipe and Image Source: https://bit.ly/2HJDDvI