Deep Neck Flexor Strengthening – Lying Down - Exercise Sheet
1. Lie down on your back on the floor, a flat surface is best
2. You can place a small pillow or something soft under your head if needed
3. Try to gently pull your shoulders back into the floor and have your knees bent up so your lower back is comfortable and slightly arched.
4. With your tongue on the roof of your mouth, gently tuck chin in
5. Try not to push into floor very hard only lightly
6. Hold for 3 seconds with normal breathing
7. Release SLOWLY with control