Side lying bow and arrow
- Lying on your side in a doorway, knees bent up towards your chest, hands out in front one on top of the other.
2. Hips and low back should be up against doorway to limit rotation through the low back.
(If this position aggravates your neck place a pillow under your head).
3. Keep bottom arm on the floor and reach open with the top arm rotating through the mid and upper back.
4. Keep hand in contact with the chest.
5. Aim to get shoulder onto floor.
6. Do not push past pain, it should feel like a good stretch