MD Health is looking for an experienced, full-time Physiotherapist to join the team at our Kew East Clinic as a Clinical Staff Manager.
• Progress your career as a Senior clinician, with opportunities for growth (profit-sharing, branch management)
• Continuous learning through weekly PD with a collaborative team approach, plus extra PD allowance and regular team meetings.
• Salaried position; work as part of the team with a shared caseload (you don’t have to find you own clients).
Do you wish to take the next step in your Physiotherapy career, as part of a fun and collaborative team? Do you want to continue to grow as a clinician with regular professional development? Do you want to continue to move up in your career with extra financial incentives and potential for branch ownership?
MD Health can do this for you.
The Physiotherapist and Clinical Staff Manager role:
- Working closely with the senior management team to ensure the best development and performance of junior clinicians
- Mentor and supervise junior staff to help them improve as professionals and team members
- Lead weekly staff training sessions and management meetings
- Work closely with the Practice Manager to help run our Kew East clinic and drive the standards of the MD Health brand,
- Shared & diverse caseload of patients with other clinicians, involving a combination of hands-on treatments, clinical exercise and Pilates, and strength training programs.About the Role
Why work at MD Health?
- Pathways for career progression (Branch management/ownership/shareholder, profit sharing)
- 1 on 1 mentoring – both professionally and personally
- Get paid competitive salary, not commission, plus profit sharing as a senior manager
- Work as a leader in a strong, growing team
- Learn the business side of private practice
- Annual $1000 PD allowance and career networking opportunities
- 5 weeks annual leave per year!
- Full admin support with a dedicated reception team
Why MD Health is different:
• Never boring! Not your average physio role
• Diverse role including: Manual therapy, Clinical Exercise & Pilates sessions, Strength & High Intensity Interval Training sessions
• AHPRA registered Physiotherapist (minimum 3 years’ experience in a private practice setting)
• Ability to work in rotating roster – be flexible and available for evening work and Saturdays
• Are reliable, accountable and have initiative
• Will work and contribute in a team environment
• Not afraid to put the hard work into your development and training
About MD Health:
- MD Health is a Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology studio with a specialised focus on exercise-based rehabilitation, strength and fitness, and exercise for pregnancy.
- We utilise strong assessment tools and individualised treatment plans to get the best results for our clients.
- We value a strong team-first culture, driving the standards of our practice.
- We have 4 clinics currently, with 3 in Victoria (Kew East, Templestowe and Carlton North) and 1 in Queensland (Paddington, Brisbane). We are growing rapidly!