Crab walks with Theraband - Exercise Sheet
1. Place theraband around feet just above your ankles.
2. Standing with your feet apart against the resistance of the band and with feet pointing forwards. Your knees should be pointing outwards outside the line of your feet.
3. Sit in a little bit of a squat, then take a large step to one side to stretch the band out. Follow in with your other foot, so your feet are back close together, with slack back on the band.
4. Continue for 10 steps in one direction, then 10 back in the other direction.
5. You should feel your hips and gluteal muscles working hard by the time you have done 8 to 10 reps.
6. Make sure you do not let your knees point inwards at any point.
Do 3 sets.