It’s easy to book online with us
Book your Free Full Body Assessment Here
Book your Clinical Exercise/Pilates Session Here
Book your Osteopathy, Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology Appointments Here
To book online you can simply select above either:
- FREE Full Body Assessment – for new clients or returning clients who haven’t been in for 6 months or more.
- Clinical Pilates appointment – for existing clients.
Clinical Pilates appointments also include Pregnancy Exercise and Strength & Fitness.
- For casual treatment appointments – Such as Individual sessions with a Physiotherapist.
Then choose your preferred location, date and time and fill in your details!
You can also call us on 07 3505 1494 (Paddington QLD ) to follow up your appointment anytime!
About our Senior Physiotherapist: Will Ryan
Will hails from Wagga Wagga, NSW, before moving to Melbourne to begin his Physio career at MD Health. In 2021, Will moved up to Brisbane to manage our newest branch!
Will has a special interest in the progression from rehabilitating injuries to returning to full function. Will loves injury prevention, utilising Strength and Conditioning principles into his exercise programming. Will has completed several courses around this area, including strength and conditioning, spinal and sports physiotherapy courses.
You can follow Will Ryan on LinkedIn HERE
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, APAM
- GLA:D Certified Physiotherapist
- Current Study: Graduate Certificate, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Where to park at our Petrie Terrace location
Our address is 110 Petrie Terrace, Petrie Terrace 4000.
- There are two car spots directly out the front of the clinic (these are clearways from 7am-9am, and 4pm-7pm)
- There are 2 hour parking spots available on Menzies, Jessie & Cricket Streets and as well as across the road from Scout Cafe.
- The Barracks shopping centre also has 2hr parking – from all these locations it will take 2-3mins to walk to MD Health.