Clinical Pilates and Exercise, tailored only to your needs
- Does pain prevent you from living a full and active life?
- Do you want to achieve results in fewer treatment sessions?
- Are you having or had you had surgery?
- Do gyms intimidate you?
- Do you travel often and have poor posture from airplane seating?
- Does your work schedule limit you from maximising your potential?
- Do you get aches and pains from sitting at a desk or looking at a screen?
- Are you prone to headaches or neck cramps?
- Are you afraid of losing your strength and mobility as you age?
Our qualified Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists can help you identify the key factors causing you discomfort, and work with you on the road to recovery.
We can assist you with the following pain:
• Lower & upper back pain
• Knee & ankle pain
• Shoulder & neck pain
• Migraine & headaches
Tailored Strength & Fitness
Whether you would like to be more active with your children or lead a more adventurous lifestyle.
MD Health Pilates is the first step to a healthier you.
Pilates for Pregnancy
Exercising in our Pregilates program means you are safe at every stage of your pregnancy with our qualified Physiotherapists and Accredited Exercise Physiologists.
Book an Assessment today!
One Hour Session with an experienced MD Health Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist
This helps us to identify your current strengths and weaknesses, and to get an understanding of what your goals for the program are.
A team you can trust!
Our expert physiotherapists and exercise physiologists work together to give you the best service for your unique needs.
Discover how each team member can work with you to help achieve your goals.
Take the first step to a healthier you!
Contact us today to book a free, 1-hour session with an experienced MD Health physiotherapist or exercise physiologist.
This helps us identify your current strengths and weaknesses, and to get an understanding of what your goals for the program are.