MD Health is committed to providing University Students with comprehensive training to ensure their success for the future. You’ll have the opportunity to attend a free student workshop based on the latest information and approaches you can utilise to manage various hip pathologies as a clinician! We will also dive
into what clinical exercise prescription looks on a Pilates reformer as well as incorporate Strength and Conditioning There will be a practical component which allow for hands on practice for those who attend in clinic. The team will dive into the treatment as well as the exercise prescription component so there will be something you can take away from this regardless of what you are studying.
You will also have the chance to attend via zoom this year, however, We encourage you to utilise this great opportunity to visit our clinic and see what we do in person (and what a private practice actually looks like)!
- Date: Wednesday 29th November 2023 *(rescheduled from 1/11/23)
- Where: MD Health Rear of, 124 James St, Templestowe VIC 3106
- Time: 3pm – 5pm
- RSVP: Friday 24th Nov 2023
- Email: email@example.com to reserve your spot
Please include your full name, university and briefly why you are interested in the presentation (places will be limited to 20 people (face to face) so be quick to secure your place).
Exposure to private practice is just as important to placements in other sectors for a number of reasons:
- Not all practices are the same; we are a small cohesive team that strives to provide the best service to all our clients to ensure they get results
- We see complex musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiac clients daily
- Our clients want to see us; we are salary based not commission
- We use a lot of exercise methods in our practice to treat, therefore our hands-on work is much less than most practices
- Training; we provide ongoing training to all our staff no matter how new or old our employees are. Graduates work closely with our Clinical Team Manager to ensure they are confident with our practices. Our goal is to continually innovate keeping us ahead of most clinics
Submit the following form to secure your place for our next workshop:
Please include your full name, university and briefly why you are interested in the presentation (places will be limited to 20 people (face to face) so be quick to secure your place)
Note: If you plan to attend via zoom, you will still be required to register as the link will be sent out a couple days prior to the Workshop.